‘Liebster’ means “dearest” in German. This award is “a way for up-and-coming bloggers to demonstrate each others’ appreciation for what we do”.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to his/her blog. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Pretty cool, no?
So here I go with the questions that Kim asked!
My answers to Kim’s questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was obsessed with the ‘blog world’ and read blogs every single day. I knew that ‘someday’ I would start my own, but I just never knew when that ‘someday’ would be. One day I woke up and decided ‘today was the day’. I sat down that night and created this ol’ thang. I’ve been in love since day one.
2. What has surprised you most about being a blogger?
It takes a lot of hard work for the idea in your head to come to fruition. And even longer to get followers. Something else that surprised me was how quickly you fall in love with it.
3. If you were going to blog about anything other than what you actually blog about, what would it be and why?
Probably ‘celeb gossip’ and more about ‘beauty’ (tips, products, trends, etc). I’m pretty obsessed with this stuff, just not as much as fitness, fashion, and food.
4. List 2-3 blogs that inspire you the most, and why.
It’s hard for me to just choose a few, but I would have to say Peanut Butter Fingers, The Fitnessista, and Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life. Their blogs were the first ones I found and started following regularly, and I absolutely love their styles of blogging, and more importantly their outlooks on health, fitness, food, and life in general.
5. What are your fav songs on your workout playlist right now?
Atlas by Coldplay, Little Bit of Everything by Keith Urban, Who You Love by John Mayer, Roar by Katy Perry, Royals by Lorde, Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson, Wake Me Up by Avicii, the list goes on and on…
6. Have you made any real life friendships through blogging?
I haven’t met any blogging buds in person yet, but I have definitely felt welcomed into the community and am looking forward to forming more relationships through it!
7. If you could blog full time, would you?
Hmmm. Maybe if I was a stay at home mom! I would love to be able to do that one day. I’m sure I would love to blab all about my future kids 🙂
8. Do you have a guilty pleasure food (that you feel zero guilt eating of course )?
Ice cream (that includes froyo). Period.
9. What is your favorite way to workout? Least favorite?
I love running obviously, but I also love spinning workouts, cardio machines, HIIT and circuit workouts, barre, and more! I love basically any workout that’s fast paced and on the more ‘intense’ side. Yoga is nice for relaxation, but probably my least favorite ‘workout’.
10. What about your blog are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of the fact that it’s me. I write exactly what comes to mind, and don’t edit it to fit a mold or to meet others’ expectations. I write in a way that is honest to who I am. My blog represents me and what I value most in life. I’m very proud that others actually seem to enjoy what I have to say and can relate to the things I write about. It makes me so happy to connect to other people while remaining 100% true to myself.
My 10 nominees are:
3. Dulce Vie
10 Questions for my nominees:
- Why do you blog?
- Who are three of your favorite bloggers and why?
- What’s your favorite healthy snack?
- What’s your favorite way to work out?
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you have free time?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
- What’s one thing on your bucket list?
- What’s one accomplishment you are most proud of?
- What’s one goal you hope to accomplish in the next year?
- What does ‘being happy’ mean to you?
Thanks again to Kim for nominating me!
Looking forward to seeing what my nominees have to say!!