I hope you all had a fabulous week and are ready for a great weekend!
I worked this morning, so as always, here is my OOTD (and a quick update vlog!)
- J. Crew purple, blue, and navy (yes, jewel tones in the summer!) silk top (I got this a few years back, and can’t find anything like it online)
- Gap dark wash chambray blazer (featured here)
- American Eagle White Artist Crop Pant
- Target Navy Merona Emily Sandals (featured here)
- J. Crew Factory Crystal Pendant Necklace
- And, as usual, my Relic Rose Gold Watch (similar to this one), and Alex and Ani Bracelets (silver “L” similar tothis one), gold “BC“, silver “endless knot“, rafaelian silver “Jordan Beaded Bangle“)
Couldn’t decide if I should wear the blazer or not…
Whatcha lookin’ at, weirdo?
Now what are you looking at?
That’s more like it. No makeup, workout clothes,
frizzy natural hair, and glasses. Aka me ~80% of the time!
Excuse the copious amount of selfies today, I couldn’t decide what to post on Instagram, so I had to do an awkward little photo-shoot. I just couldn’t resist making fun of myself when I looked back at all the pictures I didn’t use. I’m not very good at the ‘take serious selfies’ fashion blogger thing, but I’m trying haha!
Well there it is, folks! Another OOTD in the books.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram for more fashion, food, and fun photos!!
Also, be sure to have an amazing weekend 🙂
And in case you missed it, this week I…
- Decided to dress up a sundress
- Partook in my second WIAW
- Shared some totally random thoughts
- And totally caved