Happy Thursday! It kind of feels like Friday today because tomorrow is Independence Day here in the good ol’ USA if that’s where you live!
I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s WIAW because I genuinely love writing them 🙂
I have to head to the airport in about an hour to fly to Washington, D.C. but I wanted to quickly share some thoughts on this lovely Thursday.
What better place to do so than on Amanda‘s awesome weekly link-up, Thinking Out Loud?! That’s right, there is no better place in the blogosphere to share all your random thoughts and read those of a bunch of other
crazy amazing bloggers!
Here. we. go!
SO. I want to share my ideas today because I’ll be away all weekend and I just can’t wait that long!
I will most likely continue to blog about anything any day of the week because currently that’s what works best for me, but here’s my new idea…
I will also be filming a video and/or writing a post that relates to each day’s ‘theme’. On the days that I only film and don’t have a full blog post, I will embed the video on here, and/or Instagram a little teaser.
I won’t necessarily be blogging/vlogging daily but I do have a unique theme for each day. Drum roll please…
- Motivate Me Monday
- Tutorial Tuesday (This one is not exactly what it sounds like, I’ll tell you that much!)
- What I Ate/Wore/Did Wednesday
- Thoughts on Thursday
- Fashion/Fitness Friday
- Smile, It’s Saturday
- Sunday Fun-day
I have so many ideas written out in the notes on my iPhone and I cannot wait to get started! I think you’ll see a lot more of my personality (fair warning…), plus we’ll be able to connect and of course have a ton of fun!
Plus, I’m studying abroad this Fall, so hopefully I’ll have tons of fun travel vlogs/blogs to share then, too!
I plan to begin filming a few of my ideas next week, and editing/uploading/blogging will begin shortly after!
2. I’m a little nervous to fly this afternoon. I haven’t been on an airplane since 8th grade, and I’ve never flown without my parents… This should be interesting. Luckily, I’ll have a friend with me, and I just keep reminding myself that this is a great learning experience before I become a world traveler this Fall!
3. I haven’t taken a full rest day in a few weeks, so although we’ll be doing tons of walking in DC tomorrow and Saturday, I’m excited to take a brief hiatus from running/HIIT/strength training! I’m excited to come back refreshed and ready to sweat on Sunday!
4. I’m also super pumped to try some good restaurants while I’m in DC this weekend! If you have any suggestions for awesome places that aren’t too expensive for a bunch of college kids, please leave them in the comments below! We’d love some recommendations 🙂
5. I have to cut this one short since I need to get ready to go, but if you didn’t a get chance to read the end of my post yesterday where I ask for some blogging advice, here’s the question again!
I hate to be repetitive and ask again, but all opinions and tips would be a huge help, especially from all you expert bloggers out there.
Thanks SO much, and HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
See ya next week with lots of OOTDs, and some brand new content 🙂